Q: We have a 2000 honda accord. The motor isn't out but the windshield wipers aren't working. We've already changed the fuse.

asked by on March 20, 2018

Our windshield wipers aren't working but the motor is still going. We've already changed the fuse. What could be the issue?

The windshield wiper motor typically has splines on it which the wiper arms connect to. It is possible that this splined shaft could have had the splines rounded off. This would cause the motor to spend but nothing would actually happen. I would recommend having your wiper motor inspected by a qualified professional to determine if this is what has happened.