Q: Q: Overheating.

Put struts on next day temperature gauge goes to high when turn on put another cluster new termastste new sensor still to high

3. Q: Overheating.

Q: Reverse lights dont work

You will need to go the the reverse light sockets in the rear and with key on and parking brake applied move shifter to reverse and test the socket to see if it is getting power to the sockets. If...

Q: My 2001 automatic Miata idles really rough at stoplights when I run the AC, but not when it is off.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Two aspects about the issue lead me to believe the previous technician is correct. To start, the compressor is the only component that will effect the engine, as it is the part connected to...

Q: I was told my fuel pump relay was good but fuel pump still doesn't work after replacing it.

Hi, thanks for your question. If you switched the relay to a different circuit and that circuit works, then the relay tests okay. The fuel pump relay is controlled by the PCM and you would need to scan the computer...