Q: Air conditioning blows hot air

The air conditioning blows hot air and won't take Freon charge

Hello. If the AC will not blow cold air, then it may indeed be low on refrigerant. Most AC systems will not allow you to simply add refrigerant without jumping the compressor to get it to turn on. If the system is full, then the problem may be electrical. A mechanic would install a pressure gauge set to see if the system is low. If it’s not, then the voltage at the compressor will need to be checked and if there is nothing there, an electrical diagnostic will need to be done. If this is not something that you plan on doing, then I would recommend the help of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to inspect the failing AC system.