Q: sudden clinging noise this morning coming from the front end

driving to work this morning i stopped at the store as i slowed down to park i heard a clinging noise coming from the front end. (sounded like dragging aluminum cans) once i drove off the noise continued but as i accerlated more the sound became faint. slowing down at the stop light and parking i heard the clinging noise again. i got to work and check underneath to see if anything was hanging down and didnt see anything. i didnt notice the transmission slipping so i am not sure what is going on. please help!

3. sudden clinging noise this morning coming from the front end