Q: Stereo stopped working, then it works with no volume.

I have a stock stereo that when I first started in the morning it works when I shut the truck off from then on it does not work anymore but the stereo is on no volume though! Please help if you can?

Hi there. Check the wiring on the radio and see if it has came loose. Loose contacts of the harness or a loose ground wire will cause the radio to shut on and off at any time and possibly keep the sound from admitting. If you need further assistance with your radio not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.