Q: Started backing out of my driveway and it stalled and wont start. Just turns over. All plugs fire and I hear the fuel pump come ob

Was running fine, then suddenly stalled and wont start. Just keeps turning over. Ive checked all sparks and they all fire. Dont have a clue what the issue would be

A: For an issue like this, have the computer s...

For an issue like this, have the computer scanned to see if a code is set to cause the no start. Check to see if you have injector pulse to open the injectors. Check fuel pressure at the fuel rail to make sure the pump is running and producing pressure. You may have a bad ECM not producing fuel injector pulse if the crankshaft and camshaft sensors are working good and producing good signals. If you need some help with this, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home and diagnose the starting issue firsthand.