Q: Sometimes the radio comes on when I try to use the windshield wipers.

The windshield wipers do not always work and sometimes the radio comes on when I try to use them.

Although the most common problem for the wipers on this vehicle is the wiper motor, I’m not so certain this is the case for you. I believe you may have a bad ground somewhere under the dash. I would have a technician come inspect your wipers and test the ground under the dash and check fuses and linkage of the wiper motor.

3. Sometimes the radio comes on when I try to use the windshield wipers.