Q: Shuddering and noise from the right front tire area

Several months ago, I purchased this used van and the owner mentioned that he had some problems that persisted for years. I've noticed that when I'm driving, there is a shudder and noise that seems to be coming from the front right tire. To be more specific, it comes from the area behind the front right tire. The noise and the shuddering completely disappear when I start braking. The rotor was replaced by the previous owner. What might be causing this?

Hello. The suspension system contains rubber bushings that help dampen the vibrations caused by an uneven road surface. Badly worn bushings or ball joints can cause noises and vibrations during vehicle operation. To have this checked, enlist the help of a professional mechanic to inspect your suspension and diagnose the shuddering issue for proper repair.