Q: Should the start button be lit orange when I’m driving

When I start my car the start button stays lit orange. Is that a warning or normal

3. Should the start button be lit orange when I’m driving

Q: Cylinders are not getting power

It is not impossible that your Lincoln MKZ may have some computer problems that reprogramming can solve. However, a problem may exist with the wiring that is associated with the ignition coils on the two cylinders that are not getting...

Q: Hello I just had a tow hitch installed at Mazda dealer for my 2011 CX-9. Now the TCS Off light, a car w Squiggly lines and a wrenc

Hi there. That's very odd for a dealer repair to leave their shop with error lights appearing on your dashboard. The lights you've indicated are all related to either recommended service (the wrench) or the traction control system (squiggly lines...

Q: Driver and passenger air bag light stays on.

Hello. Thanks for writing in. The airbag warning lights can come on for a number of reasons. The list is extensive, and due to the fact both air bags are being affected the issue is likely related to the main...