Q: Should the start button be lit orange when I’m driving

When I start my car the start button stays lit orange. Is that a warning or normal

Hi Mike. Thanks for contacting us tonight. This is a very odd warning light, but I’ve seen with other Lincoln’s that when this occurs, it’s an indication that the battery is low on cranking amps. If you haven’t replaced the car battery in a few years, it might be time to do so. The best way to know for certain is having a professional mechanic complete a warning light inspection, so they can download any stored codes and determine the exact source.

3. Should the start button be lit orange when I’m driving