Q: Should the start button be lit orange when I’m driving

When I start my car the start button stays lit orange. Is that a warning or normal

3. Should the start button be lit orange when I’m driving

Q: Thermostat leaking coolant

Hello, the coolant leak will need to be repaired sooner rather than later to avoid overheating and engine damage. I would say that you have a leaking heater core based on a coolant leak and a mist from the vents....

Q: Q: Car starts, but then shuts off

There are many possibilities that could cause your concern. The most likely cause would be one of the engine sensors not reading correctly. If the computer isn't getting the right info the engine may not be able to continue running...

Q: Where is located the sensor camshaft on my avenger 2009 2.4l?

Hi there. The camshaft position sensor is located in the back of the engine next to the EGR engine gas recirculation valve attached to the cylinder head under the valve cover. It would be round with two bolts and have...