Q: Should the start button be lit orange when I’m driving

When I start my car the start button stays lit orange. Is that a warning or normal

3. Should the start button be lit orange when I’m driving

Q: Loud cracking noise underneath them can have a nic loud cracking noise underneath then car almost dies out

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2007 Lincoln MKX. Unfortunately, without hearing the noise or conducting a few tests firsthand, it is not possible to determine the cause of your concern. Since you say you are hearing the...

Q: I purchased performance brake pads and rotors however I only have a front pair of rotors.. 2014 Ford Mustang

Hi there - while there may be a very slight performance gain to be had by also replacing the rear rotors, you will be fine without doing so unless the rear brake rotors are severely grooved or otherwise worn. The...

Q: Car lost power due to computer glitch

I don't have the exact repair information for your vehicle since it is so new. My guess is, however, the powertrain control module (PCM) is sensing low oil pressure when it shouldn't be. This could be because of a problem...