The svc tire monitor light is on 2009 Saturn Aura XR, wha...

The svc tire monitor light is on 2009 Saturn Aura XR, what can this be fix? Mechanic's Assistant: Do you happen to know the code? Have you tried to reset the computer? No I not know the code. I took my car last year to a ...

The svc tire monitor light is on 2009 Saturn Aura XR, what can this be fix? Mechanic's Assistant: Do you happen to know the code? Have you tried to reset the computer? No I not know the code. I took my car last year to a mechanic for this same problem, how often does this happen? Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Aura yourself? What have you tried so far? At this point I have not tried anything

Automotive Expert
Hello, My name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* I will be assisting your today. I've been on this site growing on two years because I find it a pleasure to help people. I'm certified in many things but My specialty is solving electrical issues on computer ran systems. **Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to assist you today.** **You may receive a phone call request for the automated system, This is a great option if you struggle with texting.** **I can assist you in which ever way you prefer.** **I'm reviewing your information now.** **If you can think of anything else I would need to know or have any other questions to add to the original please let me know asap.** The only bad questions are the ones not asked. My goal is to give a 5 start service. With whom do I have the please of assisting?
Automotive Expert
Hello, Normally when that light comes on and the check engine light is not on. You just need to verify all the tires are inflated to the correct pressure. The light is designed to come on when it senses a tire is under or over inflated. Thanks

Thanks
Automotive Expert
My pleasure