Q: Replace small engine

I want to replace my current engine in my Del Sol with another engine. The engine I have in it now is a small 1.6 engine. Can you tell me what engines will fit in the Del Sol?

A: The Del Sol’s in 93 came with either the 1....

The Del Sol’s in 93 came with either the 1.5l or the 1.6l engine. Converting over another Honda engine can be done, but will require quite a bit of modification as the engine wiring harness and ECU would need to changed along with possible modifications to the transaxle and driveline components. The best thing to do is to talk to a Honda specialty shop that specializes in retrofits of this nature to determine both the price and feasibility of a project such as this.