Q: Blower motor just quit working and it will come back on sometimes

Ive replaced all recall air conditioning parts wiring and such..The blower fan will not come on

The blower motor is supplied power by the blower relay and should be checked to see if the blower is getting 12 volt power through it. If you do not have power to the motor, then check if power is coming from fuse #21 40amp for relay power and the relay is good in the engine power relay box. To have this looked at, a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose your AC system and replace your blower motor or blower motor relay if necessary.