Q: My car start and sometimes it doesnt. The battery in good condition

My car starts up sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. I keep hearing clicking sound when i turn the key but it won't start some days. I went to get the battery check out at auto zone they told me the battery is good. I don't know what's wrong it

Starters sometimes develop "bad spots" on the armature (of the starter motor). That causes intermittent, unreliable operation just like what you are experiencing. The problem is easily diagnosed and the solution can be implemented at the same time (install a new starter). If you want the cause conformed, please use YourMechanic’s starter diagnostic/replacement service page and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If it turns out the fault is not the starter, of course the mechanic will still identify and resolve the unreliable staring issue during that same visit. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My car start and sometimes it doesnt. The battery in good condition