Q: Received a p0191 from scanner, have already replaced fuel pressure sensor, maf sensor and fuel pump. Difficult to start after warm

After receiving a p0191, truck difficult to start after warmup. Installed new fuel pressure relief sensor, maf and fuel pump.

Hi there. Our resources center has a great article about the P0191 OBD-II trouble code, what causes it and common repairs. You might want to review this article to give you a good indication of how to resolve your problem.

• Received a p0191 from scanner, have already replaced fuel pressure sensor, maf sensor and fuel pump. Difficult to start after warm