Q: Rear axle shaft

I have oil leaking out the rear bearings but I already changed the bearings their brand new. Could it be the axle shaft?

A: It is possible it is a damage axle shaft se...

It is possible it is a damage axle shaft seal surface and it should be checked by removing the axle and inspecting the seal mating surface and the seal to see which one is damaged. Before the axle is removed you should see if axle moved up and down inside the differential housing (this indicates loose internal components. There is an extensive technical bulletin that calls for complete overhaul of the differential with new internal components like bearings, caps, gears, and many other components. The bulletin is TSB05-26-3 dated Nov 2005. The TSB lists all parts and labors needed to repair a noisey rear end and will fix the leaks in your vehicle also. You may be able to just get a replacement differential to put into the vehicle.