Q: Radio panel light disappearing

When I step on my brake pedal, I notice that the radio panel light was disappearing. My battery is good and I have no Check Engine light.

Hello, this is a bit of a complex issue. First, if the idle drops when you hit the brakes then there is an issue with the brake booster. When there is a brake booster issue, the booster draws too much vacuum causing the idle to drop. This can make the engine feel like it slows down and is about to die which could explain the lights dimming. A qualified mechanic will be able to diagnose the cause of your radio panel light disappearing. They will check the brake booster and vehicle charging system for faults.

3. Radio panel light disappearing