Q: Problem with valve injectors.

One of my valve injectors is not working properly. My truck shakes too much. Six months ago I replaced the original injectors. The new ones worked fine until now. Now the shaking is back again.

There quite a few things that will need to be checked. Fuel pressure and fuel pump volume need to be looked at along with a fuel sample. Incorrect fuel pressure or low fuel volume will effect the amount of fuel flowing through the injectors. Now your fuel delivery, or fuel injection timing, is set by the engine computer looking at several inputs including the airflow meter and the engine coolant temperature sensor. Injection timing is further corrected by what the oxygen sensor is reading, an aged or lazy oxygen sensor can adversely effect the air fuel mixture. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, who has the test equipment to diagnose your fuel system and carry out the necessary repairs.

3. Problem with valve injectors.