Q: Error P003B

Hi, hope you can help me, thinking buying a new Jetta GLI 2014, but the car have DTC P003B without other code, driving is normal, and feels pretty good, but i cant find any specific description about this code and his cause. its a good idea buy the car? or the turbo will have a serious problem?

A: Without more information, it will be diffic...

Without more information, it will be difficult to estimate the price of the service on the car, but it looks like this diagnostic trouble code (DTC) P003B, is related to the vehicle’s turbo charger, which may need service or replacement. With any purchase of a used vehicle, you should always investigate common problems associated with that year, make, and model, as well as have the vehicle undergo a full 75-point safety inspection; once a mechanic has fully inspected the vehicle, they will be able to give you a better sense of any necessary repairs and repair costs. At that time, they will also be able to advise you on the DTC in question.