Q: Problem communicating with smart key

My car is having a problem communicating with the smart key. The key might just need reprogramming.

If your car is having a problem communicating with the smart key, it may need reprogramming, or it may simply need a new battery. I would recommend first checking, or replacing the batteries, and then having the key reprogrammed. If that does not solve the problem. Replacing a smart key’s battery is usually simple, however, if this is not something you are comfortable doing, this is a job that any professional technician should be able to handle for you quickly and easily.

3. Problem communicating with smart key