Q: Power steering and idling rpm issues - interior fuse box questions.

Car idles at less than 750 RPMs... Car dies upon parking with sharp turns, just replaced battery. Seem to be missing several fuses, however I can't seem to find a diagram for the interior fuse #'s

Hi there. If the car is stalling when turning the wheel sharp in a parking lot, then the power steering pump control valve is stuck and not working under a heavy load. I recommend replacing the control valve. If you need further assistance with your power steering system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.