Q: What does the SRS Warning Light mean

What does the SRS Warning Light mean

The SRS Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. When this light illuminates, there is a problem with the air bag system, the seat belt pretensioners, or the front passenger occupant classification system, which decides when to turn on or turn off the front passenger air bags. All of these issues are extremely vital safety measures, so the vehicle should be serviced immediately.

Tip

Like all warning lights, the SRS Warning Light briefly illuminates when you turn the car on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit when the engine is turned on.