Q: Possible fuel line problem. Truck starts only after 10-15 minutes.

The truck will not start easily, usually taking 10-15 minutes. The battery is working. It might be the fuel lines.

A fuel system fault may indeed be the issue with your truck however it would not be a bad idea to have the battery tested anyway. This will ensure that the battery is producing enough cold cranking amps to start the engine. If the battery is good and the fuel system is at fault things like a clogged fuel filter, weak fuel pump, or faulty/restricted fuel injectors may be the issue. Have the fuel system inspected by a technician.

3. Possible fuel line problem. Truck starts only after 10-15 minutes.