Q: Q: passlock problem

i have done the passlock relearn procedure and it works and truck cranks and will crank for a little while but resets after a few hours what could be the issue thanks for your help

Hello - If you have a 2nd or 3rd key which is known to work, try those keys when your primary does not work. This will help isolate the problem to either the key or the reader. If only one key fails, perhaps the key has gone bad. If none of the keys work, its the reader - a Hall-effect electrical pickup that is located in the ignition key tumbler area. It may be a bit weak, and may not be reading the key consistently. The ignition tumbler and the key sensor will need to be replaced.

3. Q: passlock problem