Q: I have a 2006 Dodge Charger the temperature hand is going from cold to normal when on speeds up to 60 or 70.but if the car is idle

Car is cooling down when driving 60 or 70. But if the car is idle it goes back to normal temperature I have replace the temperature sensor and had two thermostats

Normal engine operating temperature should read between roughly 190 and 215 degrees on your temperature gauge. If what you are seeing is outside of this range, there might be a problem. If a problem exists, it could be due to the thermostats (did you use OEM dealer supplied thermostats?), the cooling fans, the sending unit or gauge (gauge could be faulty) or other causes. A real time scan tool can narrow the diagnostic as such a tool will report actual engine operating temperature in real time. To have this issue properly investigated and resolved, you can request a coolant temperature gauge inspection and diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this diagnosed and resolved, right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. I have a 2006 Dodge Charger the temperature hand is going from cold to normal when on speeds up to 60 or 70.but if the car is idle