Q: How do I change the radio station using the steering wheel controls?

How do I change the radio station using the steering wheel controls?

The steering wheel controls allow you to adjust the sound system without ever taking your hands off of the wheel. The controls are on the back of the steering wheel, with switches on each side. When the radio is on, use your left hand to toggle the switches. Pressing the rocker switch up will use the SEEK button forward, while pressing the rocker switch down will use the SEEK button backwards. Pressing the button in between the rocker switches will change the radio to the next preset station.

3. How do I change the radio station using the steering wheel controls?