Q: A leak from power steering pressure line hose

There is a leak from Pressure line Hose .i have changed a part It stopped leaking from that point and started leaking from other line which goes from steering oil pump to the engine rack. I need to change to whole part ? Can i Get that part since this car is not used usually.please help me

Hello. If that other hose is leaking then it will need to be replaced also. If the section of hose that is leaking is the metal line then that can usually only be purchased at the dealer. This line is under pressure so it is the most likely one to leak.

If you’d like to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose this power steering leak and make the necessary repairs to your car.