How do I use the CD player? rav4 toyota 2012 sound systems

Q: How do I use the CD player?

asked by on December 14, 2015

How do I use the CD player?

Your car is equipped with a CD player as standard equipment. This gives you the ability to listen to the music of your choice on a CD, as well as the AM/FM radio. Using the CD player is pretty simple. Here’s what you need to know about the controls:

• Use the Power button to turn on the system and adjust the volume.

• Use the Eject button to remove a loaded CD.

• Use the Tuning Knob to manually cycle through the tracks on a disc.

• Use the Seek button to choose a track.

• Use the Scan button to search playback.

• Use the Media button for playback.

• Use the four right-hand preset buttons to do the following (listed from left to right):

• Reverse
    • Fast forward
    • Repeat
    • Random
  • Use the text button to display different information (track name, artist name, etc.)