Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dzvxjijs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dzvxjijs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dzvxjijs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dzvxjijs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dzvxjijs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dzvxjijs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dzvxjijs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dzvxjijs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dzvxjijs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dzvxjijs:173:8

Q: How do I use the CD player?

How do I use the CD player?

A: Your car is equipped with a CD player as st...

Your car is equipped with a CD player as standard equipment. This gives you the ability to listen to the music of your choice on a CD, as well as the AM/FM radio. Using the CD player is pretty simple. Here’s what you need to know about the controls:

• Use the Power button to turn on the system and adjust the volume.

• Use the Eject button to remove a loaded CD.

• Use the Tuning Knob to manually cycle through the tracks on a disc.

• Use the Seek button to choose a track.

• Use the Scan button to search playback.

• Use the Media button for playback.

• Use the four right-hand preset buttons to do the following (listed from left to right):

• Reverse
    • Fast forward
    • Repeat
    • Random
  • Use the text button to display different information (track name, artist name, etc.)