Q: Parking lights won't turn off - 2000 Dodge Ram 2500

As of recently, the truck's parking lights won't turn off after I turn the truck off completely. I had some repairs done prior to this issue. The fuse for the trailer went out so I had it replaced. I also installed an electronic brake. The parking lights now won't turn off. I tried turning the light switch and the ignition off but that didn't work. What should I do?

A: Hello. There could be a problem with the wi...

Hello. There could be a problem with the wiring of the electronic brake or the wiring for the trailer. Another possibility is that the headlight switch or its wiring going bad as well. The wiring to the electronic brake, trailer, and headlight switch should be inspected for damage or crossed wires. To have this scoped out, a certified professional from YourMechanic can diagnose the lights in order to have this corrected properly.