Q: Noise in shifter

When I am making a right turn I hear I scraping noise in my shifter, never heard it before and brought my care brand new in 2013, coincidentally the ABS light came on at the same time. I already addressed that issue as speed sensor being bad with the mechanic. The OBD sees no issue, can you tell me what that noise possibly is

Hello there, a few different faults will cause a shifter noise in your 2013 Dodge Charger. If the ABS light came on at the same time and it is linked to a speed sensor than this may be linked to the noise. If the noise is only when you turn right then it is likely either low transmission fluid level or a drive axle. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will perform a safety inspection and make any repairs that are required to get your vehicle to operate as designed.

3. Noise in shifter