Q: No start after head gasket replacement already set timing to tdc to

I replaced head gaskets on t93 ford ranger 3.0 set timing to tdc to #1 cylinder still no start checked fuel pressure but not sure what its supposed to be still no start

The fuel pressure on the engine when the key is cycled on should be 35 to 45 psi. You need to make sure the distributor is installed in correct position with the number one cylinder on its compression stroke pointing toward the number one cylinder. If both the fuel pressure and distributor is correct then you need to check for spark at plugs. If the vehicle still does not start then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic scan the computer for any other possible problems.