Q: No power, car sounds very rough.

Com0ketely lost. All I can see say is no power and runs rough... sounds like an older boat literally.

3. No power, car sounds very rough.

Q: knocking sound from the back of the car

Hello there, many faults will cause a knocking noise in your 2002 BMW 325i. The most common is the driveshaft, drive axles, differential gears, transmission mount, or the rear struts. A qualified Technicians such as one from YourMechanic will be...

Q: EML light on and caution light with arrow around came on the car, what should I do?

The warning lights mean that the vehicle's computer has detected a fault in the engine management system and/or engine controls which includes a lot of sensors and other devices. If the vehicle has not entered "limp mode" (reduced performance), is...

Q: 2012 Mini Cooper Countryman O2 Sensors May have gone bad.

I would have to say do not replace the O2 sensors since they are just telling you the system is rich and they see it. You should have the Mass Airflow Sensor and any inlet tubes checked for leaks. Clean...