Q: No power, car sounds very rough.

Com0ketely lost. All I can see say is no power and runs rough... sounds like an older boat literally.

3. No power, car sounds very rough.

Q: Wheel hop/ wobble

Hello. There are several components that may be causing these symptoms. The easiest to check is the condition of the tires. If they are cracked, warped, low, misaligned then you will possibly have these symptoms. More likely it is related...

Q: Replaced the 02 sensor on my E46 and cel came on again with p1189 code again

Hi there. The problem with BMW-specific OBD-II codes is that they are unbelievably vague, In this case, the P1189 code indicates a fuel control fault detected from Bank 2 sensor 1. This does not automatically mean the O2 sensor is...

Q: Q: Check Engine Light stays on.

Hi there You should have the computer Check Engine Light scanned by a mechanic. Once the codes are received and the pinpoint test is completed, you should have a diagnosis of the failed component. A lot of times a code...