Q: No power, car sounds very rough.

Com0ketely lost. All I can see say is no power and runs rough... sounds like an older boat literally.

3. No power, car sounds very rough.

Q: Does a stuck thermostat set off a Check Engine Light?

Hey there. A stuck open thermostat can cause the engine to take too long to warm up, not reach proper operating temperature at all, possibly run rich, and MAYBE set that fault code. The engine electronics are programmed to...

Q: Speedometer and gas gauge not working

This may be related to a short or a faulty instrument cluster voltage regulator. The instrument voltage regulator regulates the voltage supplied to the various gauges in your vehicle’s dash. When this is not working properly, this may cause the...

Q: My car has an engine check light orange in colour

You will need to have the Check Engine Light diagnosed by having the computer scanned and any codes diagnosed. Be aware that O2 sensor codes may not be an O2 sensor failure but an engine running lean or too rich....