Q: My truck won't stay started

Truck stalled while driving. The vehicle cranks, but doesn't start. After sitting for a few days, the truck will start, but sputters, and then dies. I opened the gas cap and it idled for two minutes before dying again. It wouldn't restart after that.

Car is stalling Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. It sounds as if you are experiencing an obstruction in the fuel delivery system. A loss in compression after your vehicle has warmed up can also cause this issue. I’d strongly suggest having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the stalling problem that your vehicle is encountering.