Q: No crank, no start. Some electrics work (headlights, day time running lamps) no windows or radio.

I have an 03 Silverado LS w/ 5.3 gas. I was driving driving and the car suddenly stalled. Initially I was able to get clicks, but no crank. Now I get nothing but a battery light and transmission gauge (i.e., p d r, etc.) thought it maybe crankshaft position sensor but got nothin after installation. Took battery (duralast gold approx 2 years old) to autozone and it tested out fine, brought it home and got the same outcomes. The starter was replaced 5 or so months ago.

3. No crank, no start. Some electrics work (headlights, day time running lamps) no windows or radio.