Q: Why Doesn't My Brake lights Work And I Changed The Brake light Switch

My Brake Lights Don't Work And I Changed The Bulbs Cleaned The Bulbs And Changed The Break Light Switch And They Still Won't Come On

Hi there. It sounds like you may have either a blown fuse or a broken wire. Check and replace the fuses/relays as necessary. It may be necessary to check for battery voltage with a digital volt/ohm meter at the brake switch and bulb sockets; be sure to follow the power source power flow chart in the electrical wiring diagram. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a brake lights do not work inspection.

You need to first see if the hazards work and if they do not then check brake and hazard fuse. If the fuse is good and hazards do not work then replace the turn/hazard switch to fix the problem.

3. Why Doesn't My Brake lights Work And I Changed The Brake light Switch