Q: Need to know the location of the fuel filter of my 2007 KIA Carnival 3.8L Petrol Automatic

I have a 2007 KIA Carnival 3.8L Petrol Automatic. Need to know the location of the fuel filter please

Hi, thanks for writing in. The filter is located in the fuel tank in an assembly that includes the electric fuel pump and fuel level sender. The fuel tank is under the vehicle, almost in the middle, and the pump/filter/sender assembly can be accessed from a service opening in the floor in front of and between the middle row seats. Hope this helps and good luck!

• Need to know the location of the fuel filter of my 2007 KIA Carnival 3.8L Petrol Automatic