Q: 2013 Acura TL USB incompatible with Samsung Galaxy S6 ( Android phone)?

Can the 2013 Acura TL play an audio book from wi-fi over Samsung Galaxy 6 (an Android phone) through the USB connection. I used to be able to with my iPhone but when I switched phones to the Samsung Galaxy S6 I'm getting an error message saying unsupported. Any way around that?

Hello. It appears that your vehicle is only compatible via the USB with Apple products. You may, however, be able to use your phone to play audio by syncing it via Bluetooth. I would refer to the owner’s manual for specific instructions on how this may be done.

3. 2013 Acura TL USB incompatible with Samsung Galaxy S6 ( Android phone)?