Q: My maintenance settings are missing from my 2013 Nissan altima display

My display settings were factory rest and now all the options are gone such as changing the language or changing my mileage from Km to Mph. I dont even have the option to check my tire pressure. How can i get these settings back. Once again if i go to the language settings there are no options for me to choose another language. Same goes for everything else

Hi there. In most cases, a problem like this is caused by an error code that is stored in the ECU. It can be cleared by having a professional mobile mechanic complete a check engine light inspection, which should allow you to restore the factory settings and start from scratch setting up your display. You can also attempt to reset the display back to factory settings by following instructions listed in your owner manual to see if this clears up the issue again.

3. My maintenance settings are missing from my 2013 Nissan altima display