Q: My windows and radio quit working and my wipers only work on high.

What do I need to do ? My windows and radio don't work and my wipers only work on high.

A: Hello. All three of these systems are separ...

Hello. All three of these systems are separate yet have the GEM (general electronic module) in common to supply power to the systems. You will need to scan the computer GEM module to test each of these systems in the module to see if the module is properly able to control these systems or if the systems are having another issue. The GEM module may be inoperative internally and need to be replaced. Only a test can determine operations. To have this checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your car's location to inspect the electrical system and pinpoint what needs repair.