Q: Clutch slipping

The clutch is slipping, and I don't know if it needs to be replaced.

A: Hello. If the clutch is slipping it more th...

Hello. If the clutch is slipping it more than likely needs to be replaced. In some cases, the clutch slave cylinder can bind and not allow the clutch to fully engage but this is rare on this vehicle. I typically check the operation of the hydraulic system, and if it is fine, then I recommend replacing the clutch. If you want to have it looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your issue and make the correct repair.