Q: My truck wont go in gear and the pedal feels very weak. Just replace the clutch. It was running for 2 days till my gears wouldnt

Their is no break fluid leak but my truck wont go in any gear as if i wasnt ressing the clutch. Just replaced the clutch and 2 days later isstarted getting hard to go in gear. What can be the problem?

This can be related to many potential issues; however, one that is somewhat common is the deterioration of the transmission gear synchronizers. These are small fork-shaped components that assist the transmission from going in and out of gear. When these are damaged or worn out, this can cause the shifting into and out of gears to be very difficult and in some cases impossible. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose and repair your transmission.

• My truck wont go in gear and the pedal feels very weak. Just replace the clutch. It was running for 2 days till my gears wouldnt