Q: What does the Sport mode light mean?

What does the Sport mode light mean?

The Sport mode light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the transmission has been turned to Sport mode.

3. What does the Sport mode light mean?

Q: Coolant level dropping rapidly

If the coolant level keeps dropping there is either an internal or external leak. Leaks are typically found by simple pressure testing of the cooling system. Engine coolant can leak externally through a hose, radiator, water pump, etc. or internally...

Q: As I'm driving, all my lights inside/out of the car turn off and the car still stays on. But when I turn the car off it won't turn over

Hello there. The charging system on the car may not be charging the battery as you drive and the systems that keep the engine running are priority so the engine will stay running until the voltage drops below about 9...

Q: When stopped at a light rpm will dip from 600 to 500 can then move back up

Although the idle speed can be adjusted, the idle speed of the engine is optimized by the manufacturer for maximum performance and economy of operation. In practice, therefore, there is no value in making any adjustment. Low and/or unstable idle...