Q: What does the Sport mode light mean?

What does the Sport mode light mean?

The Sport mode light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the transmission has been turned to Sport mode.

3. What does the Sport mode light mean?

Q: Q: How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

Before exiting the vehicle, you will need to unbuckle your seat belt. To do so, simply press the button on the belt buckle until the belt unlatches, and then return the belt to its original position.

Q: Q: Head lamp stays on

A few faults can cause the vehicle to have a headlight that remains on. The most common problems include a wiring short to power, switch issue, or the headlight itself. If you'd like to get this fixed and you're tired...

Q: I have a 2012 ford fusion sel that says park brakes engaged. But I never lifted the park brakes

Hi there. Is the parking brake engaged? Does the vehicle move freely if the parking brake is disengaged? If the vehicle moves freely with the parking brake off and the warning continues then it sounds like there could be a...