Q: What does the Sport mode light mean?

What does the Sport mode light mean?

The Sport mode light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the transmission has been turned to Sport mode.

How do I use the windshield wiper mist feature in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

The windshield wiper mist feature is perfect for when there’s a one-time occurrence of moisture on your windshield. To use the mist feature, locate the windshield wiper lever that protrudes from the right side of your steering column. Pull the...

Drive shaft replaced, now van won't go forward

I am not aware of any problems about removing and replacing a driveshaft when the vehicle is warm. I however have seen transaxle damaged from not installing the axle all the way into the transmission and engaging the axle fully...

code P0420 on my 2012 Chevy Equinox 2.4L O2 sensors

The code P0420 for your 2.4 L engine is for the after the catalyst O2 sensor. Your vehicle has only two O2 sensors. One is in manifold before the catalyst and the other is after the catalyst. The code can...