Q: What does the Sport mode light mean?

What does the Sport mode light mean?

The Sport mode light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the transmission has been turned to Sport mode.

3. What does the Sport mode light mean?

Q: Nissan Serena 2001 Transmission has shifting-problems intermittently.

It is possible that this is a transmission control module issue. As you may already know the transmission control module provides direction to the transmission as to shifting points, clutching and a wide variety of other control related transmission functions....

Q: How do I turn on the third row cargo light?

The third row cargo light is located above the trunk area of your car, and provides light to the third row of seating, and the trunk. To turn this light on, press the Light On switch next to the light....

Q: I'm told I need to replace the engine coils to the tune of $300 each at the dealership.

The engine coil is the same as the ignition coil; what it is called is simply personal preference. There is no risk in having a non-dealership technician perform this repair. However, the technician you choose should be certified, knowledgeable, courteous,...