Q: What does the Sport mode light mean?

What does the Sport mode light mean?

The Sport mode light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the transmission has been turned to Sport mode.

Q: Car is making a squeaking/ rubbing sound upon acceleration and deceleration

Hi there. It's more than likely that your serpentine belt or one of the pulley's is loose or worn out. Usually this will cause the type of sound you are hearing. However, it's also possible that a wheel bearing is...

Q: No left turn signal outside

Hi there. I would start by checking the bulbs. It is possible that this is just a bulb issue. If the bulbs are faulty then they need to be replaced. If the bulbs are fine then I usually use a...

Q: How do I adjust the cross rails?

If your vehicle is equipped with a roof luggage carrier, it’s a convenient way to expand your cargo carrying capacity. However, you’ll need to make sure you have the cross rails positioned correctly for your load. You can slide the...