Q: What does the Sport mode light mean?

What does the Sport mode light mean?

The Sport mode light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the transmission has been turned to Sport mode.

3. What does the Sport mode light mean?

Q: I have Nissan Altima 2003, when I press the gas, won't accelerate. I was slowing down in the middle of the road coz no speed. I w

Hi there. Thanks for writing in today about the acceleration issue with your 2003 Altima. There are many things that could cause this type of problem, ranging from dirty fuel injectors and throttle body components / sensors to minor electrical...

Q: Hazard lights do not stay on unless I hold the switch in

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Mazda 3. From what you've described you may just have a bad hazard switch. Replacing your hazard switch should fix the issue you're having. If you'd like assistance with getting this fixed, consider...

Q: I am buying a 2012 MB sprinter van with high mileage, it was previously a FedEx truck, what concerns prior to buying?

Believe it or not, fleet vehicles such as a delivery vehicle like this are typically well maintained. The last thing they want is a vehicle breakdown and delay package deliveries to their customers. Prior to a test drive, check the...