hello i have a question, when changing rear struts most c...

Q: hello i have a question, when changing rear struts most come without the Duralast Strut Mount, now do i need them?

asked by on October 16, 2017

hello, i am replacing my rear shocks/struts, i was wondering if i needed the Duralast Strut Mount? i see most only come with the shocks, do i need the Duralast Strut Mount?

Hi AJ. Thanks for contacting us today. Duralast is a brand name of a particular strut mount, so it’s not required to use the exact same one. However, it is highly recommended to replace the strut mounts anytime replacing struts - as in most cases, the mount itself is what can cause vibration or other symptoms common with worn out struts.