Q: My truck won't rev past 1000 RPM

I replaced the gas pedal and the mass air flow senior. When the truck is idling you can small gas bad and give it gas it'll barley rev

The mass air flow sensors are known to go bad on Nissan Titans. The symptoms you are describing point to the MAF not working properly. Check to be sure you have reconnected the new one correctly, proper continuity and grounds. If the connectors or terminals are not connected correctly this can cause the same problems as if you never replaced it. If you’re unable to fix it yourself, consider contacting a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, to diagnose the issue with the sensor and help you fix it accordingly. Best of luck.