Q: The temperature on my jeep wrangler started going high all of a sudden and it started making a strange noise 2012 Jeep Wrangler

My jeep wrangler was fine and all of a sudden it started heating up, as i kept going it starting making a noise kinda of like it was forced. And i pulled over and once it cooled off i started driving to get home and after a couple of minutes its back to hot. What can it be plz help

Hello. It sounds like the engine may have gotten hot enough to cause some damage, especially if it was struggling. I would usually start by doing a block test to make sure that there is not any damage to the engine. If the engine is fine then I would need to diagnose why this occurred. The most common causes of this is either a failing water pump or a thermostat failure. I would double check to see if the coolant is low. If it is then the leak needs to be found. If not then I would check these areas to see why the engine is overheating. If you are going to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the engine is overheating] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-overheating-inspection

• The temperature on my jeep wrangler started going high all of a sudden and it started making a strange noise 2012 Jeep Wrangler