Q: Car over heating

Okay I have replaced my radiator there was a leak in it I've got a new thermostat and also a new coolant hose I have a mechanic look at it at Chevy and he said the head gasket is not blown so what's it the problem.

If there are no leaks and no blockage in the system or problems with the cooling fan, then you may have a water pump that has worn impellers that may need to be replaced. I would recommend having the car double checked for any leaks and blockage first, and then having the impellers looked at to see if it, or another component, is causing the problem. If you want to have this done, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose your overheating issue and perform any needed repairs.