Q: Interior lights flickering

My car's interior lights have been flickering in sequence with the headlights. In addition, sometimes the warning lights on the dash turn on for no reason. For example, the Brake On light comes on even if the brakes are off. When I turn my car off, sometimes the warning lights stay lit. I think this is causing problems with my battery, as I had to replace my old one; two months after I replaced it, I went to start my car and found that the battery was dead. When I went to start my car, all I got was a clicking sound. I tried to jumpstart the car, and it still would not start. I think the warning lights staying on is draining my battery. The cause could be the alternator or some other electrical problem, but I am not sure.

A: The problem most likely stems from the main...

The problem most likely stems from the main power relay box having shorts or loose connections, causing the interior control module to become erratic. It could also be that the battery is not being charged, or making good connections to the main fuse box. The cables and main connections will need to be inspected to see if all connections are okay. I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come out to you and run a thorough inspection of your electrical problems.