Q: Car makes a thumping sound on passenger side when going over 25 mph

Car makes a thumping sound on the passenger side when going over 25 mph.

A thumping noise is most likely coming from the tire. Have the tires inspected to see if something is in one of the tires or one of the tires has a broken steel belt. You should not drive the vehicle at any high speeds until you get the tires checked since it could be damaged and blow out on you. I would recommend taking the car to a tire shop or having an inspection done in order to diagnose and resolve the thumping noise.