Q: What does it mean if the message center shows a warning saying “Sensor blocked see manual?”

What does it mean if the message center shows a warning saying “Sensor blocked see manual?”

Your car has a significant number of sensors that play vital roles in a wide range of different systems. If you see the warning “Sensor blocked see manual” come across your message center, it’s natural to feel a little nervous. Really, it means that the Blind Spot Information system (BLIS) and the Cross Traffic Alert system sensors (they’re tied together) have been blocked by something. You’ll need to remove the blockage before the system will operate correctly.

• What does it mean if the message center shows a warning saying “Sensor blocked see manual?”