Q: Intermittent and low speed wiper don't work fast speed wiper works 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

What could be the problems why low speed and intermittent wiper does not work but fast speed does and how can I fix it or is there a video how to fix for this year truck

Hi there - the lack of slow or intermittent motor speed can be caused by 2 issues: failure of the switches on the steering column stalk, or within the motor pulse control inside the motor housing. You’re going to need a voltmeter to check power to the motor for low speed to isolate this one to either the motor or the switch. I recommend an electrical inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• Intermittent and low speed wiper don't work fast speed wiper works 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500