Q: My new after-market speakers do not seem to fit properly. What should I do?

I recently bought 2 pairs of speakers. The brand name is Kickerz. According to a book, it said the size was 6 and a half. But the speakers seem to not reach the sides of where the old factory speaker used to be in

A: Variations in sizing is a common problem wi...

Variations in sizing is a common problem with after-market speakers. These speakers tend to be a little smaller than the original speakers. You can try to make them work in place of the normal speakers but due to their smaller size, they usually end up getting loose or making noise when the car is moving.

Try to use a different brand of speakers or try to find after-market speakers that are manufactured for European cars.

Installing speakers in your car is a relatively straightforward process, but if you need assistance at any point, get a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to install the speakers for you.